Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A fine young gentleman

All in one day I had the pleasure of photographing two fine young gentlemen. The first was Alexander, from my previous post. This second fine young gentleman is quite a bit more mature.

Although there is a lovely seriousness to many of the photographs, this young man and his brother-in-law had me cracking up almost as much as little Alexander did just an hour or so earlier. It was a full but very fun day.

And here I present to you the fine young gentleman, Angus.

I love that he chose to bring a few copies of The Economist magazine to the shoot. A magazine is one of those great props that can really help to get a personality across. And this one just happened to match one of his outfits so we ended up using it in quite a few shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment